Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mixed Media

Good Morning!

So I mentioned the possibility of a sneak peak at one of my projects that will be featured next week on my blog and the Unity Facebook page and I will deliver!  Here is an itty bitty peak, and I mean a very small section.  I will tell you that it is a mixed media journal and I am so excited to share it with you all!  I truly had fun creating this and learning some new things.


I have found mixed media is so much fun!  You can try new techniques and try out all your tools and stamps.  It may not turn out the way you thought but it doesn't matter!  You can put paint over it or stamp again.  I will say that one project that I will be showing you next week was actually difficult but when it didn't work out like I thought it would, I loved it!  Let's just say it was a very slippery surface to stamp on!  

Something I have been recently working on is a beginner art class on the tools which would explain the different mediums, surfaces, applicators, and general information.  This is still in the works but please let me know if you are interested!  It will be informal and hosted over zoom so you can see me and you can allow your camera so I can see you.  I am going to offer the class for $19 in the evening on Friday, January 27.  I will post the event link shortly!  you can go to https://zoom.us/, click on join a meeting and put in the number that I will send you.  This is a free application.
I want to encourage you all to do something crafty today and let me know what you did.

All right!  Here is the link to my class.  It will be on Friday, January 27th at 7 pm central time.  Click on the link to register.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beginner-art-mediums-tools-and-surfaces-workshop-tickets-31464370780 

Have a great day!
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment