Friday, January 20, 2017

Projects

Good Afternoon!
I have some exciting and new projects that I will be posting starting on January 31st!  As I am planning out my blog and projects, I have found that having a journal or planner is a great way to plan out what types of projects I will be doing.  It helps to put everything into perspective and remind me of materials I may need to buy.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  What are you going to make for Valentine's Day?  I love making Valentine's cards because it brings back the memories of elementary school and cutting out a big construction paper heart and slathering it with glue, doilies, and glitter!  I will admit, I still use doilies.

Here is a wonderful tip using brush on foil.  I honestly have never used it but it is very intriguing and adds a gorgeous shine and color to the card.  This would be a great technique for Valentine's cards.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment