Thursday, December 29, 2016

The New Year is Upon Us!

Good Afternoon!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break and now the New Year of 2017 is upon us!  I've got some new ideas and goals set.  I have my planners ready to go and need to complete my vision board!  I recently heard about bullet journals and I'm not quite sure yet what to think of it.  It sounds fun but daunting.  It may work great so I'm going to give it a try.  I just searched YouTube for some videos and looked at a couple different ones and really you can do it however your hear desires.

I am so excited because 2017 is full of new adventures.  I was selected as a Growing in Unity Girl (GIU) for the Unity Stamp Company!  I will be featured the week of January 30th on their blog and I will post here also.  I already have some ideas and am starting to plan it out.  For 5 days on my blog, I will feature a new card or project using Unity Stamps, so check back the end of January for some fun inspiration!

Unity Stamp will be increasing their price on their monthly memberships for the Kit of the Month and the SMAK kits so if you head over to their site, you can get some more information, https://www.unitystampco.com/product-category/memberships/.  The price will increase from $26 to $42 but you will be grandfathered in at the lower price if you enroll before January 1st.  You will not be disappointed!  I received mine a week ago and they are gorgeous and well worth the price!  Here is the video on Facebook to give you inspiration and some more info on the monthly memberships.

Also, here are some other videos that truly inspired me.  It is using the same product but applied in two different ways.  You can see Facebook videos by going to https://www.facebook.com/unitystampco/ and clicking on videos and checking out their YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLC21pDQxTdaY-_wYDNsww.



They are also having a site wide discount so go check them out!   These are some of the nicest red rubber stamps.

Have a great day!
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment