Thursday, March 16, 2017

Experimenting

Good Morning!

I decided to do some experimenting with some pens, pearl watercolors, stamps from Unity Stamp Co, and ink to see how it would turn out.  Using some scrap pieces of watercolor paper, I stamped with StazOn ink.  For the top sheet I used the pearly watercolors to paint over the top and the bottom sheet I used Tombow pens to color in and then used water to color in the ink.  The list of stamps inlcude


Unity Stamp Company had a challenge going on for paper piecing so I tried my hand at it.  It was really fun!  I had some scrap pieces of paper laying around and got to work.  I first tamped the image from their KOTM on the card and then stamped the image on the different papers and cut out the portions I wanted.  I stamped the sentiment and then drew a random boarder with hearts around the edge.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Naomi

7 comments:

  1. Great job paper piecing...I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper piecing...and I really like the black doodling around the edge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the paper piecing on craft and your hand drawn border. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper piecing and colors on the kraft. Love your doodled border, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try working on darker colored cardstocks.

    ReplyDelete