Today I bring you a project that was really fun and actually was a little harder to do then I had thought. I stamped an image on a mug that I purchased at the local dollar store. I used jet black StazOn ink. The mug was not round but has 4 flat sides but they are a little wonky. I’ll admit it took three tries to get the image. The nice thing is that baby wipes took the image off and I could try again. Once I completed the image, I set the oven to 300 degrees and stuck the mug on a pan for 30 minutes. I put the mug right in the oven while it heated up. Once it completely cooled, I sealed it using 2 coats of Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge. The directions say to let it cure for 28 days. I think the green and brown give it nice character.
Please comment below and let me know what you think! There will be 2 random winners picked from the comments on my blog for the week to win 25 stamps from Unity! Come back tomorrow and see what fun project I will share!