Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Gift Tags

Making gift tags are so fun and easy to make!  I had made some Bath Soak and Bath Fizzies and decided to make a cute tag to go with it.  Here are the materials I used:
  1. Scrap piece of paper, mine was cream colored
  2. Hole punch 
  3. Ink
  4. Stamp of choice ( I used one from Unity Stamp Co. called My Person {Fox}
  5. String to tie on tag
  6. Scissors

  1. I first started by cutting the piece of paper in half
  2. Once you have 2 pieces, I cut off the corners on the top smaller width.  I also cut off some from the bottom so it wasn't so big.
  3. Punch a hole in the top between the two cut corners.
  4. Stamp the image onto the tag.
  5. I then used the string to tie the tag to the jar.







Have you made gift tags?  What is one of your favorite techniques?

Have a great day!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment